- Your billing cycle starts on the day you place your order, regardless of when you pick up your breast pump.
- Your Billing cycle is set at 30 days.
- The first day of your billing cycle is your rental agreement date.
- The last day of your billing cycle is 30 days post rental agreement date.
- Monthly rental fee is $60 / month or
- Weekly rental fee is $20 /week, up to a maximum of $60 per month.
- Day 1 to 7 = $20.00
- Day 8 to 14 = $20.00 (for a total of $40.00 -day 1 to 14)
- Day 15 to 30 = $20.00 (for a total of $60.00- day 1 to 30)
- A minimum rental charge of $50 applies during your first month if the pump is rented for less than 14 days.
- Your first payment at time of rental will serve as your rental fee payment for your first month. (Day 1 to 30)
- After the second month (day 30 to day 60), 60 days from the date of your rental agreement, your credit card will be charged $60.00 automatically on the last day of your billing cycle.
- Thereafter, the rental agreement will be renewed automatically every month and your credit card will be charged automatically $60.00 / month on your last cycle billing date until the breast pump is returned to the White Cross Dispensary.
- When you return your breast pump to the White Cross Dispensary, your rental agreement will be terminated and your final payment, or refund, will be processed.
- Rental fee Payment upon return of the pump at White Cross Dispensary will be calculated as per the use of the pump from your last billing cycle date payment up to the return date.
- If you return date is within the following time frame below from your last payment date, the rental fee for the final payment is calculated as is:
Day 1 to Day 7 after last billing cycle date: $20.00 for a total of $20.00
Day 7 to Day 14 after last billing cycle date: $20.00 for a total of $40.00 from Day 1 to 14
Day 15 to Day 30 after last billing cycle date: $20.00 for a total of $60.00 from day 1 to 30
1 Symphony® breast pump, 1 Symphony® 2.0 Program Card, 1 container stand,
1 quick start card, 1 protector for card/cord and instructions.
Unit Weight: 7.05 lbs
Unit Size/Packaging: 10 1/4 x 8 1/4 x 12 1/2
2-Phase Expression® technology: Designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm.
Convenient: Single or double pumping.
Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switching between single and
double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the
Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down
Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breast milk at work or during other absences from the baby.
Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane.
For more information, instructional videos, FAQs and more, please visit the Medela
Breast Pump website.